Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] query regarding wimax r1 interface code

From: Amit Paliwal <Amit.Paliwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:48:20 +0530

Hi Everyone,

I was going through the code of R1 interface but i am finding it hard to get a cryatal clear picture of how it works. Can anyone please explain with example, like say we receive RNG_REQ Message than which functions are called.

Like first of all dissect_wimax() will be called and so on and where are we parsing the header.

mac_mgmt_msg_decoder.c file contains decoder for all messages but how and when it is called is not clear.

please help me out.