Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Network Instruments Observer - Unistim Decoder

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:05:03 +0200
But for sccp and h248 (for which the dissector keeps "call
information" on its own) other protocols are managed by a tap, mgcp is
a plugin protocol but still it has its voip calls interface if the tap
is found it gets tapped else it doesn't.

BTW. is the code that ugly/rarely-used for this to be a plugin? Or
should we get it into libsdissectors?