Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Network Instruments Observer - Unistim Decoder

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:56:13 +0200
Hi,

The beauty of subversion is that any change to the repository simply increments the revision number. If you know the tree to take from you can be assured that everything is in there. The buildbot builds from /trunk and that's where all the development is happening, so yes the build from revision 22562 should have it.

Thanx,
Jaap

J P wrote:
Hi Jaap,
I went to http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/win32/ but could only find build 22562. I am not sure exactly how patches are aggregated in the developmen releases. Does 22562 include your Unistim patch? The decodes that I get from a VoIP call do not seem to inidicate Unistim but rather a complex main port with no Unistim command decodes. Am I doing something wrong? Thanx, John ** *From*: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:[email protected]>>
*Date*: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 08:01:10 +0200

Hi,

The unistim plugin was added to the repository in revision 22558. The buildbot builds are in the download section.

Thanx,
Jaap