Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] save payload from RTP trace

From: "Илья Куделин" <iliya.kudelin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 15:20:58 +0400
Hi, sorry for my english :)
I am writing plugin for wireshark, which will be decode payload from RTP-trace. payload was encoded using G.729. in this moment i can save payload from only one packet(20-30bytes decode to 20-30ms). Please, can anybody tell me how i can scan all packages in trace. i think the function is in wireshark SDK

--
С уважением,
Илья Куделин mailto:iliya.kudelin@xxxxxxxxx