Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Query regrading removing header

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:39:34 +0400
I doubt you make a dissector remove only 2 bits from a buffer, but you
might be able to use a combination of bitfields and bitmasks to either
read only the first two bits or ignore them.

PS: Do I understand correctly that you have a dissector which only
dissects two bits? Sounds strange, though I am sure I misunderstood
you.