Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Add additional SNMP MIBs to the Wireshark distribution?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 20:19:36 +0200
Luis EG Ontanon schrieb:
libsmi (that is going to be the one) has a rich collection of MIBs.
We could ask them whether or not we can redistribute them.
The following page lists the MIBs they already have included: http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/projects/libsmi/mibs.html?lang=de. This includes the rmon2, bridge and other MIBs I was looking for - so what the hell are we waiting for ;-)))

Yes, we should ask them if we can use the MIBs for Wireshark (I guess it shouldn't be a problem), so this should be the way to go IMHO.

Regards, ULFL

P.S: I'm still missing some more specific IEEE LLDP MIBs, but I'll have to ask the IEEE first, if these can be included into Wireshark (or probably even better libsmi directly then)