Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Network Instruments Observer - Unistim Decoder

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 07:23:04 +0200
Hi,

A unistim plugin for Wireshark is in the works. It's currently at the stage of fuzztesting, which shows some problems. Once that's done it's complete and added to the repository.

Thanx,
Jaap

J P wrote:
Hi Everyone,
This may be off topic, but it may be useful in the development of the Unistim Plug in for Wireshark. Network Instruments has just released an add-on for Observer that will decode Unistim. The cost is approx $1000 per license. I would prefer not to purchase and use the Wireshark version being developed. -John