Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] launching wireshark.exe

From: aziz asniba <asniba2003@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 12:57:24 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all,

I have build the wireshark.exe,but when I launch it ,the following message appear:
the procedure entry point wrap_get_num_file_types could not be located il the dynamic link library wiretap-0.3.1.dll.
I don't know what is exactly the pb.

Can any one help me please to solve this issue.

Best Regards
Abdelaaziz