Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Problem building sources on Windows

From: "Kevin Tambascio" <kevin.tambascio@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 08:42:43 -0400
I took a look at the official guide, and it appears to be the same.  I
believe I've followed the same steps.  I am using VS2005 Pro, not the
free edition that is referenced.  I also used a different directory,
c:\src\wireshark\wireshark-svn instead of c:\wireshark.

--
Our Photos:  http://tambascio.org/photos