Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] help !!

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:44:15 +0200

Hi,

Have a look at packet-isakmp.c /*  Routines for the Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol*/

In dir  Wireshark/epan/dissectors/

And check http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development

Regards

Anders

Från: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] För aziz asniba
Skickat: den 8 augusti 2007 11:33
Till: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] help !!

Hi all,

I am a new subscriber in this mailing list,also I 'm a a beginner in this kind of development. I have just installed a new development environment for Win32,I have build the hole project(very big project..good work guys :)).My request is to know how to make changes in sources in order to have a dissector for isakmp protocol,also it will be great if there is some investigations in that field .

Waiting for your help.

Best Regards.

Abdelaaziz