Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] help !!

From: aziz asniba <asniba2003@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 11:32:57 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all,

I am a new subscriber in this mailing list,also I 'm a a beginner in this kind of development. I have just installed a new development environment for Win32,I have build the hole project(very big project..good work guys :)).My request is to know how to make changes in sources in order to have a dissector for isakmp protocol,also it will be great if there is some investigations in that field .

Waiting for your help.

Best Regards.

Abdelaaziz