Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] /etc/services file for "port name resolvings"?

From: "Visser, Martin" <martin.visser@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 14:00:32 +1000
Sorry to be a pedant, but I think you will find that lack of copyright
notice does not imply lack of copyright. (The US used to have this but
adopted the provisions of the Berne Convention in 1989 joining more
enlightened countries).  See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright#Copyright_notices for a summary.

Martin Visser

Technology Consultant
Consulting & Integration
Technology Solutions Group - HP Services

410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW  2138
Australia

Mobile: +61-411-254-513
Fax: +61-2-9022-1800
E-mail: martin.visserAThp.com

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify HP immediately by return email and then delete
the email, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.