Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] RFC: Get rid of individual configure for wiretap directory

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 17:58:43 +0200
Hello,

I'd like to merge the configuration for the wiretap subdir in Wireshark
with the main configuruation. This will:
a) speed up the build process a bit
b) solve the problem we ran into with the runflex.sh script.

Are there any compelling reasons not to do this?
If not, I'll do this next weekend (or so :-)

 ciao
     Joerg