Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 22439: /trunk/epan/wslua/ /trunk/epa

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 02:44:35 -0700
Joerg Mayer wrote:

This is not an automake problem, the problem is triggered by the
following snippet in Makefile.am

declare_wslua.h: make-reg.pl $(wslua_modules) taps_wslua.c
        $(PERL) $(srcdir)/make-reg.pl $(wslua_modules);

and is (in the end) caused by make-reg.pl which wasn't designed to
work with out of tree builds.

Unless somebody beats me to it, I'll fix it to work like the other make-* scripts, and take $(srcdir) as the first argument.