Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] bug in SHIM6 control message - UPD REQ and UPD ACK

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:40:15 -0300
Hi,

I've spot it. I will correct it as soon as I have two minutes.

... but it is indeed better to file a bug report :)

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel

On Aug 1, 2007, at 2:22 PM, Jaap Keuter wrote:

Hi,

Better file a bugreport on that.

Thanx,
Jaap

On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 amine.dhraief@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Folks

in epan/dissector/packet-ipv6.h there is a mistacke in the assigned
number of the update request and update ack shim6 control message.

Accordingly to  draft-ietf-shim6-proto-08 page 93 the update request
has a value 64 and the update ack 65.

Regards
Amine Dhraief