Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark Logo/Icons

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:47:29 -0700
Rodney Dawes wrote:

I've drawn a set of icons[1] in the Tango[2] style. Would it be possible
to get these icons into the wireshark source as the primary application
icon?

...at least for UN*X+X11 desktops. I don't know what the "right" style would be for Windows (and would it change between "classic", Luna, and Aero?) or OS X (although currently we treat OS X as another UN*X+X11 desktop).

Should they have a blue background, along the lines of the current icon, or should the style change (or is that part of the icons transparent/translucent)?