Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Display Filter Macros of currently selected packet fields?

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:45:55 +0200
No, It does not *select* the incoming  packets, it leaves the last
selected packet (frame 1 stays selected if none is selected).
cf_select_packet() needs user-interaction to get invoked (either a
mouse click or using the arrows) so it does not pose a heavy load
(unless the user can click or type at a very-very high rate).

Luis