Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] how to add a dissector to an existing installation of wireshark

From: Michael Jakobs <michael.jakobs@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:13:07 +0200
Hello at all!

I have written a dissector under Windows, everything is working fine so far.
I can share my dissector with a setup file, I have created.
But if someone has an existing Wireshark Installation, is it possible just include the DLL as an plugin?
I tried to copy my DLL to the plugin folder, but it didn't work.
Which files must I change/copy also?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Michael