Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch process changes

From: Mike Duigou <wireshark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:44:17 -0700
+1 for using bugzilla to manage patches rather than the mailing lists.

I recently created issues for two uncommitted patches that I had previously posted to the mailing list hoping that creating issues would encourage developer action.

Gerald Combs wrote:
We've had a problem with patches sent to wireshark-dev being missed and
ignored for a while now. In order to try to keep this from happening, we
now have new patch submission guidelines: instead of sending them to the
list, they should be sent to Bugzilla and marked for review.

I don't see a Keyword or status whiteboard field on the bug form. How should issues with patches be marked for review?

Issues #1697 and #1698 eagerly await review. :-)

Mike