Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Patch process changes

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:34:43 -0700
We've had a problem with patches sent to wireshark-dev being missed and
ignored for a while now. In order to try to keep this from happening, we
now have new patch submission guidelines: instead of sending them to the
list, they should be sent to Bugzilla and marked for review.

A page discussing the issue is on the wiki at
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/PatchHandling, and I've checked in
an update to the Developer's Guide that describes the new patch process.