Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] .NET Based Dissector Plugin

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:26:43 +0200
Hi,

I would say a page below http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development

Thanx,
Jaap

Kelvin Proctor wrote:
G'day Wireshark Team,

In the last few days I have succeeded in getting a dissector plugin
running
that is a mixed-mode C++ assembly (for those unfamiliar with
Microsoft.NET
this dll is half native C++ / half .NET).

I can't release the source to the plugin back to the community as it
would make
reverse engineering our product a little bit too easy.  However I'm
really
interested in any ways (Wiki pages, more detailed e-mails to this list,
section in the developer guide, etc...) that I can contribute the
lessons
learned and techniques I have developed back to the Wireshark community.

Any comments / questions are most welcome.

Cheers,

Kelvin Proctor
Driver Developer
Citect