Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New WiMAX R6 plug-in

From: Nitin Naveen <Nitin.Naveen@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:19:59 +0530

Hello,

Thank you Martin and Sawada san for your comments.

I am OK with any plug-in name and I leave it up to you to decide.

I also accept most of the comments.

One comment that I would like to discuss:

         Martin mentioned that I use value_str_array. But i was not

         sure how array overrun and underrun are handled hence I

         decided to use the safer switch cases. If my fear is incorrect

         then I shall replace the switch case with array, but as far as

         I recollect I had found a crash when using array.

I shall fix up and re-release the code and I shall also share response

to each of the valuable comments.

Regards

Nitin

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.