Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugfix for plugins/profinet

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:50:59 +0200
HPfrommer@xxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

Hi,

I�ve fixed a bug in the Profinet-Dissector (plugins/profinet/packet-dcerpc-pn-io.c).

In PROFINET IO DCE RPC write-requests, only the first IR frame dataset in PDIRFrameData was dissected.

I�ve fixed the problem, now all IR frame datasets are dissected into individual sub-trees.

svn diff file is attached.

Would you mind to send a sample capture file so I can test against?

You can send it to me personally, if there are any privacy concerns sending it to the list ...

Regards, ULFL