Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bugfix for plugins/profinet

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:41:11 +0200

Hi,

I’ve fixed a bug in the Profinet-Dissector (plugins/profinet/packet-dcerpc-pn-io.c).

In PROFINET IO DCE RPC write-requests, only the first IR frame dataset in PDIRFrameData was dissected.

I’ve fixed the problem, now all IR frame datasets are dissected into individual sub-trees.

svn diff file is attached.

Greetings,

Holger

Hilscher Gesellschaft fur Systemautomation mbH
Rheinstr. 15, 65795 Hattersheim
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hattersheim
Geschaftsfuhrer: Hans-Jurgen Hilscher
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt B 26873
www.hilscher.com