Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] error in changing from built in to plugin

From: "Yashwant Shitoot" <yshitoot@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:33:25 -0700
Hello,

I am changing my dissector from built in to plugin removed it from
Makefile.common in 'epan/dissectors'. Added everywhere according to
README.plugin. done clean  and dist-clean. Redid ./configure

I get following errors:
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `proto_reg_handoff_hnp'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to `proto_register_hnp'

What could I be doing wrong ?

Thanks

Yash