Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] VSA with multiple TLV-s in radius message

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 13:04:46 +0200
Not in the dictionary, but in C it can be done.

See http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.py/trunk/epan/dissectors/packet-radius_packetcable.c?revision=22059&view=markup

But I'd recomend you to be patient (at most a month), I recently added
dictionary support  for diameter and one of the next tasks I'm
undertaking is to have radius and diameter converge in a single aaa
dictionary infrastructure so you can expect radius' API to be changing
very soon.

Luis