Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] error in changing from built in to plugin

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:42:32 +0200
Hi,

You'll need a maintainer clean for that. Or maybe deleting epan/dissectors/register.* is enough.

Thanx,
Jaap

Yashwant Shitoot wrote:
Hello,

I am changing my dissector from built in to plugin
removed it from Makefile.common in 'epan/dissectors'. Added everywhere according to README.plugin. done clean and dist-clean. Redid ./configure
I get following errors:
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to
`proto_reg_handoff_hnp'
epan/.libs/libwireshark.so: undefined reference to
`proto_register_hnp'

What could I be doing wrong ?

Thanks

Yash