Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] decode data & display the same

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:19:06 +0200
NKS wrote:
Sub: how can i hack wireshark to show the actual data(decoded) ?

Please have a look at the following screenshot(wireshark)
hxxp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/1255/data1448bytesyb7.jpg
( same screenshot also available at the following link
hxxp://i11.tinypic.com/4qr3j48.jpg )

I know the structure of the data within the data packet,
instead of displaying the data in hex, I would like wireshark to
display the same data(with readable formatting),
the structure is as follows

Hi,

This looks very much like Trade Wall Street automated trading API, see
http://www.tradewallstreet.com/accounts_platinum_automated.htm
Since there's a lot a money in that business why not hiring a developer to make you a full featured dissector i.s.o. getting us spending our precious spare time on it?

Thanx,
Jaap