Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] README.packaging is missing

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:11:38 -0700

On Jul 13, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Maynard, Chris wrote:

In section 0.1 of the README.developer file, it says that you can find
additional information "in the following README files", then lists
several of them.  I noticed that README.packaging was listed, but that
file does not appear to exist, or at least it's not being included in
the 0.99.6 source distribution.

It's not being included. I've checked in a fix to Makefile.am to include it and some other missing files.

It's in the SVN tree (most developers should be using the SVN tree, either from SVN or from an SVN tarball, rather than the release tarballs).