Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patches to update PANA Protocol dissector

From: Victor Fajardo <vfajardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:41:20 -0400
Hi Jaap,

I found a small problem with the previous patch I've sent. I've attached a patch that fixes this issue; the patch is based on the latest rev I could get.

regards,
victor

Hi,

Committed in revision 22098.

Thanx,
Jaap

Victor Fajardo wrote:
Hi,

Attached is a patch based on rev 22093.

regards,
victor

Hi,

Could you recreate the patch against the current tree? Your revision 21417 is too old and doesn't apply.

Thanx,
Jaap

Victor Fajardo wrote:
To wireshark-maintainers,

Attached is a patch file for the PANA protocol dissector. The changes updates the packet-pana.c dissector to support draft-ietf-pana-pana-15.txt.

regards,
victor