Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Run-time error (samr.hnd disappeared)

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:08:58 +0100
I'm seeing this error when starting wireshark (despite tshark below in
the error output).

Ronnie - will you be adding samr.hnd back again as a field, or should
this filter expression (in packet-smb-sidsnooping.c) be changed now?

tshark: Couldn't register
proto_reg_handoff_smb_sidsnooping()/samr_query_dispinfo tap: Filter
"samr and samr.opnum==40 and ( samr.hnd or samr.rid or samr.acct_name
or samr.level )" is invalid - "samr.hnd" is neither a field nor a
protocol name.