Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] how to disable dissectors when I build TShark ?

From: Shehjar Tikoo <shehjart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:04:02 +1000
Jean-Grégoire Foulon wrote:
I just managed to have a lib 50% smaller by removing some protocols. I will
try to post a diff file here (or somewhere else) when I have a satisfying
result.
I think it can be useful for people trying to get a lightweight version but
I don't think I will have time to do something clean and generic enough to
be integrated into the repository.

To make this info more accessible, is it possible to put up a wiki page about this? Preferably on wiki.wireshark.org?

Shehjar