Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help to build Wireshark

From: John <heimdal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 05:51:37 -0700
bruno.mor@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thanks everybody, know it sayed me, than i can build wireshark.

But, as i sayed in the last message, when i do "make", a amazing number of
warning are wrotten.
It's a matter for me, because i would like to change the wireshark code, and
i never can do that, if i can't see my errors when i compile ( for yet i
can't see my errors because of the amazing number of warning).
So, how people do to change wireshark code, does they use a special code
wittrer environnement ?????

My other matter, it's that now i can build wireshark as it sayed when i do
"./configuration" but i wait 10 min for the end of the "make" execution but
it was not enough.
It is normal that i need to wait more than 10 min to compile wireshark ???

Thanks for helping