Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] wireshark help needed

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:19:10 -0300
I indeed haven't been spammed personally and did not understand as it while reading your mail. That's definitely not a way to get an answer.

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel

On 22 May 2007, at 14:58, Richard van der Hoff wrote:

Sebastien Tandel wrote:
On the other hand, I don't think social etiquette recommends to throw
away people asking something on the right mailing-list.

My objection was that these guys had spammed a load of the contributors
personally (twice) as well as the dev list.