Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] OpCua faulty checkin and breaks the build

From: Gerhard Gappmeier <gerhard.gappmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:44:26 +0200
Hi

Jaap Keuter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> The opcua plugin came a long way. :))  Two more questions though.
>
> Do we need to include gmodule.h everywhere? I think including glib.h is
> what's needed.

glib.h should be fine. I just copy/pasted this from some sample code
when I started writing the dissector.
> Do we need to link against dissectors.lib ?
> (LINK_PLUGIN_WITH=..\..\epan\libwireshark.lib ..\..\epan\dissectors\dissectors.lib)
> I can't find the reason for that.

dissectors.lib was needed for

dissect_nt_64bit_time()

I got unresolved external linker errors without dissectors.lib.
I rechecked it now and the function seems to have moved to libwireshark meanwhile.
So we don't need to link dissectors.lib anymore.

Regards,
Gerhard.