Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21821: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.in

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:22:22 -0300
I've put the 'treat warnings as errors' in epan and wiretap. Unfortunately, there are some 'cast increases required alignment of target type' on the solaris during the compilation.
As the bot was red because of this and I've not completed the eradication of these warnings (I've had to find and prepare a solaris 9 before :)), I've disabled temporarily cast-align warnings.

Of course, there is no problem for me to put it in extra warnings temporarily :)

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel