Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] "Save ... before ..." dialogs: "Yes/No/Cancel" buttons for all ?

From: "Bill Meier" <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:48:54 -0400

Wireshark has a number of "Save .... before ... ?" dialogs.
One has "Yes/No/Cancel" buttons; Most have "Save/Continue/Cancel" buttons;
One has "OK/Cancel" buttons..

I propose to have these dialogs all use "Yes/No/Cancel"
buttons since I think this would be more intuitive.

If there are no concerns or other suggestions, I'll commit the change
in a day or so.

Bill

Save/Continue/Cancel
  main.c:              "Save capture file before program quit?"
  capture_dlg.c:       "Save capture file before starting a new capture?"
  capture_file_dlg.c:  "Save capture file before opening a new one?"
  capture_file_dlg.c:  "Save capture file before closing it?"
  drag_and_drop.c:     "Save capture file before opening a new one?"
  airpcap_dlg.c:       "Save settings before closing?"
  airpcap_dlg.c:       "Save settings before changing interface?"

OK/Cancel
  capture_file_dlg.c:  "Save the capture file before merging to another one?"

Yes/No/Cancel
  menu.c:              "Save capture file before opening a new one?"