Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] OpcUa update

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:54:15 +0200
Gerhard Gappmeier wrote:
Hi,

I removed the unused variables and renamed the files with "ua_" prefix
to "opcua_" to be consistent.
I hope renaming works with the patch file...
Hi!

I've tried to apply your patch, but as I've expected the renaming and the code change didn't worked well together.

I've checked in the renaming and the changes in simpletypes.

Could you update your sources, resend the patch with the remaining changes?

And please also have a look at the recent comments from Jaap and my responses to it? I've fixed some of them, but don't know much about some of the remaining issues ...

Regards, ULFL