Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] help required with SAMR traces

From: Sandesh Sawant <sandeshvsawant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 11:46:21 +0100 (BST)
Hi,

I am studying SAMR (Security Account Manager RPC)
protocol used to manage enterprise user/group accounts
remotely and need traffic traces for the same. I
checked up the wireshark database but i didn't find
them there, does anyone have any idea if they can be
found in other traffic such as SAMBA?

Also if someone can tell me what setup & steps do I
need to collect traffic for the same, please let me
know.

Thanks in advance,
Sandy

      Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Click here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php