Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] distclean and build errors

From: Tyler De Haven Brown <Tyler.Brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:56:20 -0600 (MDT)
I might have found the root of this problem.  I was using cmd.exe instead of command.com.  This is because I get the following error when using command.com:

C:\>"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2\SetEnv.Cmd"

Attempting to detect a Microsoft Visual Studio Installation

The system cannot find the path specified
Targeting Windows XP 32 DEBUG

If I attempt to keep going and cd into c:\wireshark, the nmake is not found (most likely because the path is wrong due to the error above)

If I use cmd.exe, everything works fine until the distclean and build commands.  I need to know how to fix the command.com error, or if I can use just the cmd.exe instead.