Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] How to get plugin version from myPlugin.dll ?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 19:43:46 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I've incorporated the Win32 resources starting from the 0.99.5 release,
so that's why your code probably doesn't have these resources.
One thing you can do is use the strings utility, which tries to display
everything that looks like a string in an executable file.
sysinternals' process explorer has such a feature, but i'm not sure you
can use it on DLL's.

Thanx,
Jaap