Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Discrepancies between summary view and details view - rpc di

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:13:29 -0700
On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 12:08:01PM -0600, Bryan Miller wrote:

> Does anyone know whom the current "maintainer" of packet-rpc is?

Basically, the Wireshark core developers take over maintenance of all
dissectors that are submtited along with any other person who volunteers
to help out.  No one must be able to answer your original question so
far.  We may be able to help out better if you send the source code
you've written along with a sample capture file (small please) that
includes the protocol you're trying to dissect.

Steve