Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 0.99.5 "make rpm-package" problemsonRHEL3

From: "Charles Lepple" <clepple@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:55:35 -0400
On 3/30/07, Maynard, Chris <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In an attempt to circumvent this problem I tried to disable gtk2.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work.  I still get the same "undefined
reference" as before.  But if 'gtk_text_buffer_select_range' is
applicable for 2.4+ only and I've disabled gtk2, then why is it still
trying to call it?  Wouldn't it fail for anyone building without gtk2
support on any platform?

Did you run 'make clean' after reconfiguring?

--
- Charles Lepple