Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Filter does not work on current svn version

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:08:18 +0200
Hi,

   I modified dfilter-macro for a strict aliasing gcc warning which
stopped the compilation when using -Werror. I replaced (void**) by (void*)
I had no problem on my debian but it seems you do. Sorry. Can you tell
me on which platform and compiler it occured?

I reverted back these "fixes" on the svn, could you test please?

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel