Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Mobile IPv6

From: Sebastien Tandel <sebastien@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:57:21 +0200
Hi,

   I found a strange (to me) thing in the code of the IPv6 dissector. In
the options decode function (dissect_opts), there are two "tvb offset"
counters, one for IPv6 and one for mobile IPv6 which are incremented in
the same way for all the options except for the default one (unknown
option). Does anybody know whether this behavior is really accurate?

Regards,
Sebastien Tandel