Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 21262: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: "ronnie sahlberg" <ronniesahlberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:30:58 +0000
Note that I did not yet regenerate WKSSVC since this dissector would
really need the not yet finished TYPE conformance file directive in
order to handle the dependency for a type from SRVSVC properly.

On 3/29/07, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 02:22:24AM +0000, sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Log:
>  regenerate the dissectors with an even newer patched version of pidl to
add two more pragmas

>  you need this patch ontop of svn pidl to regenerate the files :

I've updated the pidl repo to that of the samba team and applied your
patch on top of it, so hopefully everyone should be able to use the ws
pidl right now.

 Ciao
    Joerg