Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] FYI: Wireshark code metrics on ohloh.net

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:35:56 +0200
Hi List!

I've just stumbled over ohloh.net, which do code metrics for various open source projects.

The Wireshark related pages are at:

http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3805

I found it interesting to look at the "Contributors" tab ...

Unfortunately, the metrics only took into account the code changes after our switch from Ethereal to Wireshark, so some of the metrics are quite misleading "Short source control history" and "17,667 LOC" are probably not quite complete ...

Regards, ULFL