Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] use Global Title as address in SCCP/SUA?

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:13:47 +0300
Hmmm... OK, I have yet had to use the M3UA dissector, didn't know
that. Anyway, in SUA/SCCP too, it is possible for the CgPA and CdPA to
be only PC-SSN. So, if SCCP/SUA does set the transport address as GT,
it should also set it to point code if only point code is available.
Perhaps the others have something to say about this too. I am curious
though, how do you think it will help?