Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] use Global Title as address in SCCP/SUA?

From: "Abhik Sarkar" <sarkar.abhik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 19:36:39 +0300
In case of SUA, wouldn't this mean pinfo->src and pinfo->dst would no
longer have the IP end-points of the SCTP association? Is yes, is that
desirable?

On 3/28/07, Luis Ontanon <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would it be correct to add an AT_SS7_GT to the address types and have
sccp/sua setting the GTs as pinfo->src & pinfo->dst ???

Isn't the global title an actual (transport) address?

Luis

-- Marshall McLuhan