Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GIOP plugin compilation warning

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:13:53 +0100
On MSVC 6.0 + PDSK, I had to remove the Wx from CFLAGS to allow
compilation to proceed due to a warning emitted when compiling
packet-parlay.c.

The warning was that the number of lines exceed an internal limit
(65536) and no more line number info would be issued.

The only fixes that I can see for this is to either split the file
somehow or add a "#pragma warning", but as this is a generated file both
those may be a little tricky.

Shall I just commit the makefile change for the moment?

P.S. I compile under VC 6.0 just for historical reasons as my ws dev env
 has been that way for years.  I have VS 2005, so moving isn't an issue
for me, but should we consider dropping support for earlier VC versions.
 This might clean up a few things.

--
Regards,

Graham Bloice